Has someone in your home or office building experienced an injury, illness, or temporary disability that makes using stairs difficult? Or maybe you just want affordable monthly payments instead of paying for your stair chair all at once. Whatever your situation, a stairlift rental from Accessibility Solutions could be the answer. Rent a stairlift for your home or business and get predictable monthly payments.
We rent out residential and commercial stairlifts for short-term use. Stairlift rentals are our most affordable mobility solution. After installation, you only pay a monthly rental fee. When you no longer need the stairlift, our technicians will uninstall it from your home or commercial space.
Rental Stairlift Benefits:
- Budget-Friendly: Renting a stairlift reduces upfront costs and offers an affordable monthly payment plan.
- Fast Installation and Great Customer Service: Our team consults with you on your project needs, so that you select the best option.
- There are no hidden fees. You’ll know upfront what the costs will be.
- Flexibility: Rent for long as you need the stairlift. When no longer needed, our technicians will uninstall it, and your rental agreement is over.
Stairlift Rentals – Affordable and Budget-Friendly
Here is a breakdown of the actual leasing costs:
- The initial cost starts at $880, covering down payment, installation, and 1st month’s rent.
- $80 rental cost for months 1 – 3
- $70 rental cost for months 4 – 6
- The monthly rate for the remainder of the lease is $60
If you are considering renting a stairlift, please fill out our Free Estimate Form or call us at (855) 601-2173.
Picture perfect stairlifts for every staircase configuration
Don’t let stairs stop you from accessing your entire home. Avoid accidents and injuries on the stairs by installing a curved stairway lift. These premium stairlifts are designed specifically for stairways that curve or change directions at a landing. All of our curved stair lifts are custom-designed for your stairs. As a result, curved stairlifts do cost more than a standard stair chair. However, they are still an affordable alternative to an elevator or relocating to a more accommodating home.
We will work closely with you and your project budget to get the best solution. Once your lift is selected, our technicians will install it. Our installations are quick and do not require any home renovations, so you’ll have a working stairlift in no time.