Dumbwaiters For Home and Business
Dumbwaiters are useful lifts that eliminate the need for you to carry heavy items upstairs. They are small freight elevators built into the wall designed to transport all types of items between floors.
You can move laundry, groceries, boxes, and more with a dumbwaiter. They can open at the counter level or on the floor, depending on your needs. This is a simple solution to reduce your risk of serious injury from heavy lifting or carrying items up and down stairsways.
Lifting heavy objects poses a risk of injury. If you have trouble lifting items because of age, injury, or disability, a dumbwaiter can help you. These small freight elevators are built into a wall. Don’t risk hurting your back! Dumbwaiters transport heavier items such as laundry, boxes, and groceries to a different floor in your house. They can open at counter level or at floor level. Dumbwaiters are popular because they are compact but still lift up to 120 lbs. These lifts will bring convenience and additional safety to your house.
Features & Benefits
- Custom sizes up to 24″ x 24″ x 24″ (60.9 cm x 60.9 cm x 60.9 cm)
- Weight capacity of up to 120 lb. (54 kg) capacity
- Travels up to 35 ft. (10.6 m)
- Up to 4 stops
- Automatic controls from any floor
- Can accommodate openings on 1, 2, or 3 sides
- Stainless steel cab or hardwood veneer optional
- Operates on standard 120V house current
Move heavy or bulky items between floors with commercial dumbwaiters. These small freight elevators are good transport solutions in restaurants, stores, and multi-level commercial buildings. Dumbwaiters come in different sizes and capacities. They can haul between 200 lbs and 500 lbs, have up to 6 stops, and can have doors on multiple sides installed. Dumbwaiters are easily installed in almost any commercial building and a great way to efficiently move goods around.
- Custom sizes up to 36″ x 36″ x 48″ (91.4 cm x 91.4 cm x 121.9 cm)
- Weight capacities: 200 lb. (90 kg), 300 lb. (136 kg) and 500 lb. (226 kg)
- Up to 27 ft. (8.2 m) on 200 lb. (90 kg) model
- Up to 47 ft. (14.3 m) on 300 lb. (136 kg) and 500 lb. (226 kg) models
- Up to 6 stops
- Automatic controls from any level
- Can accommodate openings on 1, 2 or 3 sides
- Painted steel cab or optional stainless steel
- 220V electrical