Affordability With Predictable Monthly Payments
Has someone in your home or office building experienced an injury, illness, or temporary disability that makes using stairs difficult? Or maybe you just want affordable monthly payments instead of paying for your stair chair all at once. Whatever your situation, a stairlift rental from Accessibility Solutions could be the answer. Rent a stairlift for your home or business and get predictable monthly payments.
We rent out residential and commercial stairlifts for short-term use. Stairlift rentals are our most affordable mobility solution. After installation, you only pay a monthly rental fee. When you no longer need the stairlift, our technicians will uninstall it from your home or commercial space.
Rental Stairlift Benefits:
- Budget-Friendly: Renting a stairlift reduces upfront costs and offers an affordable monthly payment plan.
- Fast Installation and Great Customer Service: Our team consults with you on your project needs, so that you select the best option.
- There are no hidden fees. You’ll know upfront what the costs will be.
- Flexibility: Rent for long as you need the stairlift. When no longer needed, our technicians will uninstall it, and your rental agreement is over.
What Does It Cost to Rent a Stair Lift?
Here is a breakdown of the actual leasing costs:
- The initial cost starts at $880, covering down payment, installation, and 1st month’s rent.
- $80 rental cost for months 1 – 3
- $70 rental cost for months 4 – 6
- The monthly rate for the remainder of the lease is $60
If you are considering renting a stairlift, please fill out our Contact Form or call us at (855) 601-2173