Heavy Duty Stairlifts
Stable. Rugged. Reliable and carry up to 600 lbs.
Our selection of heavy-duty stairlifts will get the job done. These stairlifts work well in commercial buildings because of their large weight capacity. A heavy-duty stairlift can carry up to 600 lbs, depending on the model. These lifts come with standard safety features and custom design options. In addition, hardware and equipment are both reinforced. This adds extra stability when people are using the stairlift. Heavy-duty units are rugged and reliable.
- 600 lb. capacity.
- Wide swivel seats.
- Heavy frames.
- Seatbelt for added safety
The Harmar SL600HD is the heaviest model in the Pinnacle Series with a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs. The seat is 25” wide and provides comfort and support to the rider. All of the equipment and hardware is heavy-duty. Stationary armrests and reinforced footrests add stability. As a result, entering and exiting the stair chair has never been safer. The Pinnacle SL600HD is fully automatic too. It comes with an optional folding rail that eliminates obstructions at the bottom of the stairs. Built with Pinnacle’s patented Worm Drive, the lift has a smooth ride, minimal maintenance, and ease of access.
Benefits and Features
- 600 lb capacity
- Seat swivels t the upper landing providing an easier exit or transfer
- Travels up to 40′
- Patented Worm Drive system ensures a smooth and quiet ride
- Low Maintenance
- Operating control in the armrest
- Comfortable, plush upholstered swivel seat
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chair detect obstructions on the stairway
- Option – Key lock to protect against unauthorized use
TThe Handicare 1000XXL is a heavy-duty stairlift and is the latest addition to Handicare’s product line. Advanced safety sensors detect obstructions and put the safety of the rider first. Sensors are located on the power pack and the footplate. An accessible key switch also improves safety by preventing unauthorized use of the stair chair. The extra-wide seat is easy to clean, fireproof and comes in 6 color choices. A slim metal track maximizes the use of space on your stairs too. The 1000XXL is a great mix of safety, style, and reliability.
Benefits and Features
- Can transport weights of up to 440lbs
- Foldup seat, footrest, and armrests free up space for stair users
- Safety sensors detected obstacles in its path and stop the chairlift
- The key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Battery back-up keeps stairlift running during a power outage
- Optional power hinged rail
- “Smart Seat” options include a body harness, powered swivel, and powered footrest