Functional. Reliable. Affordable.
Economy stairlifts are the best option for smaller projects, and are intended only for straight stairways. However, they have the same safety features as any other product. These lifts will move you up and down the stairs without a high price tag. Contact us for a free estimate on an affordable stairlift unit.
Bruno Elan SRE 3050
Bruno’s most popular stairlift model is the Elan SRE 3050. Bruno’s lifts are of high quality and manufactured in America. The modernized styling includes multiple colors, comfortable seating, and an ergonomic armrest control. The Elan SRE 3050 model combines style, quality, and first-rate functionality at an affordable price. This stairlift’s narrow rail configuration leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members and is easy to operate.
- Vertical rail provides open space on steps
- Easy-to-use, reliable, safe
- Seat swivels up at the top level for safe exit
- Compact when arms, footrest, seat folded
- Offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional safety features – a retractable seatbelt and stairway obstacle sensors
- Provides a quiet ride
- Will operate during a power outage
Harmar’s SL350 stairlift is safe, durable, cost-effective, and easy maintenance. Although compact, the SL350 stairlift has a 350 lb. capacity and a comfortable cushioned seat. Its safety features include a swivel seat that makes it easy to sit or get off at your home’s top landing and a folding rail that prevents tripping at the bottom floor. The automatic operation gives users the independence to not need assistance when using this stairlift.
- Narrow stairlift – folds to 10.5” when footrest and seat are folded
- A smooth, quiet ride
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean
- Operates during a power outage – up to 60 trips
- A comfortable cushioned seat including a full-sized backrest and standard seat belt
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if there is an obstacle on the stairway
Harmar’s Pinnacle SL300 Stair Lift is competitively priced with plenty of value. This compact stairlift offers a smooth ride with the added bonus of low (or no) maintenance. The SL300 is a well-designed and reliable lift. The Pinnacle is set apart from other stairlifts due to it’s patented drive system.
- The over-sized worm gear offers greater stability
- No lubrication required = no mess!
- Very compact when folded
- A swivel seat provides a safe, entry and exit from the staircase at the top landing
- Will operate in the event of a power outage up to 40 trips
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis (optional) detect obstructions and the lift stops
The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on a stairway. Its Patented Multi-Drive System ensures top[-notch lift operation and performance. The 1100, has a Friction Drive System, providing a quieter, smoother, and sturdier stairlift that’s easier to maintain. The Handicare 1100’s modern design blends into any decor
- 309 lbs. weight capacity
- 12.6 profile in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests provide room for others who use the stairway
- Safety sensors detect obstructions in the lift’s path and it stops
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride and stop
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat
- Key switch
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provides continual power
- DC plug-in power and battery backup during power outages